Norwegian Cruise Line
Tell a Friend
Click here for Comparison Sheet
Print On Demand Promotion:
This deal allows you to buy and use the deal vouchers today with immediate digital delivery of your deal voucher to your home or office printer!
You will receive your complete cruise package mailed to you directly from Norwegian Travel Agent with booking instructions.
Norwegian Cruise Line certificate includes:
• 3 nights Inside Stateroom accommodations for two aboard the Norwegian Sky departing from Miami, Florida year round visiting Nassau, Bahamas as well as Norwegian’s private Island Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas’.
• Unlimited meals from traditional fine dining to endless buffets with custom-order action stations, there is a host of delicious options included.
• Second City® comedy troupe, Las Vegas style shows, white hot party, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a sports court, bars and lounges of all kinds, pools, hot tubs, kid’s centers, teen discos and more are all on board and included.
• Traveler is responsible for Port fees, Government taxes and service fees totaling $175.00 per person, payable by cashier’s check or money order at time of booking.
• Reservation requests forms along with any fees must be postmarked 90 days but not more than 180 days prior to your first requested travel date. All reservations are subject to availability based on promotional allotment.
• Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent, grandparent or guardian 25 years or older, in the same stateroom.
• These promotional certificates are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
• Peak season surcharges may apply.
• Certificates are individual awards and are not valid for group travel, and may not be combined.
Transportation/travel to Miami not included.
About Norwegian Cruise Line
Since 1966, when we pioneered the very first Caribbean cruise, Norwegian Cruise Line has been the industry leader for innovation. From the first cruise line private island to Blue Man Group to our award-winning Freestyle Cruising, we do things differently. You'll feel it with the passion and dedication of every team member you meet, you'll see it in our commitment to the environment and you'll know it when you experience the best cruise vacation you've ever had. Come aboard our fleet of 11 ships and let us show you what Freestyle Cruising is all about.
Get more out of your next vacation
Freestyle Cruising is all about giving you the freedom of choice to have your style of vacation. Relax or be adventurous. Eat a burger or filet. Dress up or go casual. And never have a fixed schedule or restriction to slow you down. It's your vacation, so make sure it's exactly what you've been daydreaming about. You'll find our fleet of new ships has everything you need to have your perfect cruise vacation.
No set dining times, no assigned tables, a relaxed dress code and more restaurants than days in the week on every ship, so you can enjoy whatever you're hungry for, whenever you're hungry
How do you have a good time? Pools with slides, Wii" on two-story screens, modern fitness centers, expansive spas, fun kids and teens programs, wine tastings, an always-exciting casino and more are all waiting for you on board.
From the largest suites at sea to a room with a view with our Balcony Staterooms, Norwegian Cruise Line has the widest selection of accommodations at sea, including more family-friendly interconnecting staterooms and suites than anyone else.
Choices to make your mouth water.
In 2000, Norwegian Cruise Line pioneered the alternative dining concept and in the process, revolutionized the dining experience for the cruise industry. In the decade since, we've expanded our restaurant choices on all ships to include everything from tapas to teppanyaki. Your selection ranges from as many as nine fantastic dining options included in your cruise fare to a savory array of specialty restaurants created for those extra-special nights out. What are you hungry for?
These choices are "on the house".
Morning, noon and night you'll find tempting restaurants, grills, buffets and cafés to satisfy any craving - and they are all included in your cruise fare. If it's a three-course feast you're in the mood for, welcome to our beautiful dining rooms that serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maybe dining al fresco with ocean views is in order. You got it - our "endless" buffets offer indoor and outdoor seating with made-to-order omelets and pasta dishes, fresh salads and much, much more. Plus, there are casual grills by the pool, 24-hour eateries with your favorite comfort foods, lively sports bars, kid's cafés and of course dining à la pajamas with room service.
How about a night "on the town"?
Every ship in our fleet also offers true Texas-style steakhouses, gourmet French bistros, Italian trattorias and that's just the beginning. Try our exotic Asian Fusion restaurants or be entertained by our master chefs as they grill up steak, seafood or chicken and veggies at our authentic teppanyaki grills. Some ships offer sophisticated supper clubs with dinner and dancing, Cirque Dreams" and Dinner shows with world-class acrobats and more. These specialty restaurants are optional and have a cover charge that ranges from $10 to $30 per guest.
The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism has named Norwegian Cruise Line the "Cruise Line of the Year." And it’s no wonder. As the youngest cruise ship sailing to the Bahamas, the popular Norwegian Sky offers 3- and 4-day cruises all year round. And, if you decide to bring the kids, we'll keep them entertained all day, while you lounge by the pool, play in the casino, enjoy dinner at one of 10 restaurants, celebrate in any of 11 bars, or just do nothing.
•Passenger Capacity: 2,002 (double occupancy)
•Gross Register Tonnage: 77,104
•Overall Length: 848
•Max Beam: 105
•Draft: 26 feet
•Engines: Diesel Electric
•Cruise Speed: 22 knots
Norwegian Sky Highlights
•Dine in Le Bistro, with delicious French cuisine – every table has an ocean view.
•Catch a show nightly in the 1,000-seat Stardust Lounge.
•Be a part of the ultimate happy hour, sailing out of Miami at 5 o’clock every Friday of the year.
Print On Demand Support:
If you have a printer problem and are unable to print your purchase for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not reorder your deal vouchers.
Share this deal: